Trade & Investment Queensland (TIQ) is the Queensland Government’s export promotion and investment attraction agency which assists interstate and international companies to invest in Queensland and helps domestic businesses to expand into global markets.
The Trade and Investment Queensland China Office provides market access assistance for Queensland businesses in the Chinese market and facilitates Chinese investment into Queensland industries. The China team is made up of the experienced export advisors in Shanghai, Beijing,Guangzhou and Chengdu. The office provides updated market intelligence on trends and emerging market opportunities for both trade and investment. In addition, it maintains and develops bilateral relationships between governments and companies, to facilitate the co-ordination of activities and promote Queensland business image and enhance trade.
– Maintaining and enhancing cultural and government-to-government links to facilitate the Queensland Government’s trade and investment objectives in the Chinese market
– Assisting other Queensland Government agencies and industry bodies to promote Queensland’s exports, enhance trade and attract investment and intellectual capital to Queensland
– Providing support services, including business matching, to Queensland businesses in entering new export markets and gathering market intelligence on trends and emerging market opportunities for both trade and investment
– Responding to qualified Queensland-based enquiries seeking to import goods and services or to invest in Queensland.
– Food and Agribusiness
– Education & Training
– Urban Infrastructure and Knowledge Industries
– Mining and Resources
– Investment including food and agribusiness; Renewable Energy; Infrastructure; healthcare; advanced Manufacturing; and innovative technologies
Contact Information 联系方式:
Trade and Investment Queensland –China Chengdu Office
Julia Zhang, Principal Business Development Manager
Add: Level 17, Raffles City Tower 2, No. 3 Section 4, South Renmin Road, Wuhou District, Chengdu, 610041
Tel: +86 28 6511 8198 Mobile: +86 1360 9088 846