The inaugural China Green Finance and Investment Summit will be held in Xining, Qinghai province, on 2-3 August 2016.
Produced by Euromoney and conducted simultaneously in English and Chinese, attendees will gain insight from prominent international and Chinese speakers. Over 400 participants from more than 20 countries will be in attendance to discuss the opportunities arising from the development of China’s green economy and the role of green finance.
Situated in the west of the country and sitting at a high altitude, Xining represents the future of China. The city is the capital of the Qinghai province and the gateway to Tibet and central Asia.
President Xi Jinping’s creation of the ‘One Belt, One Road’ policy is also a boon for Xining as the ‘New Silk Road’ runs through this most multi-cultural of Chinese cities en route from China to Asia and Europe.
– The revival of an old silk road hub: Xining’s role in OBOR
– Economic and investment opportunities in Western China
– The growth of China’s green economy
– Growing China’s green economy through green finance
– Financing renewable energy and cleantech
– Developing sustainable industries
– Developing an environmental, social and governance (ESG) strategy for long-term returns
– Inward and outward investments under China’s new normal economy
– FDI and ODI trends in Qinghai province
– Julia Gillard, Former Prime Minister, Australia
– ZHANG Xiaorong, Mayor, Xining Municipal People’s Government
– William Knight, Chairman, JP Morgan Chinese Investment Trust and Homestrings
– Martin Lee-Warner, Senior Adviser, Raiffeisen Bank International
– Vivek Pathak, Regional Director, East Asia & the Pacific, International Finance Corporation
– Stephen Phillips, Chief Executive, China-Britain Business Council
– Judy Li, Green Finance Leader, Greater China, EY
– Yi XIE, Director, Asia, London Stock Exchange
– Yao WANG, Director, Research Center for Climate and Energy Finance, Central University of Finance and
– Ricco Zhang, Director, Asia Pacific, International Capital Market Association
– Ed Hotard, Senior Advisor, Warburg Pincus Asia
– Stanley Fan, Senior Vice President, Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets
– David Prat, Managing Director, GreenTech Water
– Michel Brekelmans, Managing Director, LEK Consulting and Co-head, LEK China
– David Collins, Chief Operations Officer, China Manufacturing Consultants
– GUO Peiyuan, General Manager, SynTao and Chairman, SynTao Green Finance
– Jonathan Schoo, China Director, Germany Trade and Invest
– Ulrike Lassmann, Director, Beijing Office, KfW
– Xiaoyan ZHANG, Counsel, Mayer Brown JSM
– Rong XU, Chief Executive Officer, Umore Consulting
– Khaled Mohammed Al-Aboodi, Chief Executive Officer, Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private
– Owen Haacke, Chief Representative, Shanghai Office, US-China Business Council
– Kevin Martin, Chairman, Oakland Capital and Member of the Board, European Union Chamber of Commerce in China, Chongqing Chapter
– WANG Ning, Deputy Director-General, China CDM Fund (PPP Center, Ministry of Finance)
For further information on this event, you may contact Christy Wong:
Tel: +852-2842-6967 | E-mail: email@example.com.
For Registration, please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– 古丝绸之路枢纽的复兴: 西宁市在‘一带一路’中的角色