Companies selling genuine Australian products with necessary importation or license documents ready for check are invited to exhibit at the Australian Products Market as part of the Fourth Sichuan International Tourism Fair in Leshan City 15-18 September.
The Fourth Sichuan International Tourism Fair
“The Week of Australia”
The Fourth Sichuan International Tourism Fair is planned to be held in Leshan City, Sichuan province, on September 15, 2017 to September 18, 2017
I .Main event
( i )Theme
Australian Style Week
( ii ) Date
15 September 2017 – 18 September 2017
( iii ) Location
Leshan City, Jiading Fang Street
( iiii ) Organiser
The developing of tourism and sports Committee of Leshan city
2. Contractors: Radio-Television Station of Leshan
3. Opening Ceremony Guests: the Australian Consul-General of Chengdu and associated personnel (other possible Australian government VVIPs), Leshan municipal leaders and relevant departments’ personnel.
( 5 ) Scale and regional layout
This event is based on the Australian characteristic commodity exhibition, taking the mode of outdoor concentrated exhibition, and the exhibition area is about 800 square meters
( 6 ) Specific contents
The main settings of this event: the opening ceremony of the fair, the display and sales of featured goods, Australian cultural performances and tour of Leshan Grand Buddha
Ii. The preferential policy
1. Free material and service: booth space, 3m * 3m standard booth (unified design), booth construction and decoration, electricity and lighting, products storage, security services and decoration of the surrounding area.
2. Conduct of Australian cultural performance during the commodities fair (organised by Australian Consulate General Chengdu);
3. Free media promotion and the promotion of key Australian products;
4. The discount on the designated hotel for the members of the fair; average rate for nearby business hotels varies from RMB100-200/day. Food services outlets are also close to the venue.
Iii. Advantages of this activity
1. During the period of the activity, it will be the peak period of Leshan tourist season, the daily traffic will reach 30 000 people.
2. Estimated sales of approximately RMB150,000 per day based on experience of past activities;
Iv. Introduction to Jiading Fang
Jiading Fang is located outside Giant Buddha, with a total investment of about RMB 100 million, covering an area of 94453 square meters. The ancient street is more than 500 meters long, with tea, restaurants, bars, stages and other entertainment and commercial venues, set tourism shopping, leisure entertainment, flavour snacks and handicrafts, local products exhibition as one. On the basis of profound folk culture, the author tries to create the historical and cultural charm of ” ancient Jiazhou “. According to different functions, Jiading Fang is divided into ABC three functional areas. A district ” Jiading ancient square “, area b” tsing yi “, c area ” moon hall “. The colourful entertainment and business projects in the cultural street will increase the stay time of tourists in Emei mountain – giant Buddha for about 3 – 4 hours, and then promote the improvement and promotion of tourism elements in Leshan, and promote the sustained growth of tourism integrated operating income. The construction of Jiading Fang will also show and carry forward the profound historical and cultural connotation of Leshan, and promote the image of tourism city of Emei mountain – giant Buddha and Leshan.
Note: Specific interpretation right belongs to the organiser.
Contact: Mr. Miao Jia (Chinese speaking only)
Tel: 833-5308666 13550571555
Below: Photos from last year’s event where Thailand was the country of honour